The class is for expecting parents, nannies and those caring for newborns and infants, age 0-6 months old.
- Diapering and bathing
- Circumcision and Cord Care
- swaddling and soothing baby during fussy times
- Mother care after birth
- Mother's and Partner's well being after birth
- SIDS and Safety in the Home, Care and Nursery
- Feeding Support (breast and bottle).
See the full list of topics below.
This class is taught by the Registered Nurses of Let Mommy Sleep.
Let Mommy Sleep's team of Registered Nurses and Newborn Caregivers provide nurturing care for babies and evidence-based education to their parents.
We have been caring for families and teaching newborn & postpartum care since 2010.
This curriculum is based on the Newborn & Postpartum Care classes awarded a local government contract in Fairfax, VA.